Protocol for classroom experimental evolution of azole-resistant yeast (Module 1) and additional modules are as follows:
- Module 1: Evolution of Drug Resistance
- Module 2: Genome Sequence Analysis
- Module 3: Fitness - Growth Inhibition
- Module 4: Fitness - Competition
- Module 5: Metabolic Tradeoffs
These protocol were designed by Josephine Boyer, Ryan Skophammer, Renee Geck, Alexa Warwick, Paul Rowley, Maitreya Dunham, and Bryce Taylor.
Protocol for classroom experimental evolution of caffeine-tolerant yeast, and fitness competition of up to six different colored evolved yeast at once:
- Evolution of caffeine tolerance - instructor version and student worksheet
- Fitness competition in caffeine with six colors - instructor version and student worksheet
These protocol were designed by Renee Geck, Bryce Taylor, Naomi Moresi, Rebecca Brewer, and Maitreya Dunham, and are based on azole resistance modules 1 and 4.
Evolving@home protocol are for carrying out yeast evolutions safely in non-laboratory settings, designed for remote learning.